Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Revelation 4:1




After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven.  And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you tings which must take place after this.”


  • ·        We can know nothing of future events but what God is pleased to discover to us; they are within the veil, till God opens the door (MH)

  • ·        To prepare John for the vision, a trumpet was sounded, and he was called up into heaven, to have a sight there of the things which were to be hereafter. (MH)

Isaiah 58:1  Cry aloud, spare not; lift up your voice like a trumpet; tell My people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Exodus 24:1  Now He said to Moses, “Come up to the LORD, you and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, and worship from afar.

No comments: