Monday, December 12, 2016

Revelation 3:9




“Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie – indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.


  • ·        Vindication of the faithful before the unbelievers who persecuted them by paying homage to them in the Millennium (Isa. 45:14; 49:23; 60:14).

  • ·        The Father will reveal to the nations the fact that He loves His people. These unbelieving Jews will witness Jesus’ love towards these people on the last day.

Isaiah 43:4  Since you were precious in My sight, you have been honored, and I have loved you; therefore I will give men for you, and people for your life.

Isaiah 49:23  Kings shall be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers; they shall bow down to you with their faces to the earth, and lick up the dust of your feet.  Then you will know that I am the LORD, for they shall not be ashamed who wait for Me.

No comments: