Thursday, December 8, 2016

Revelation 3:5




“He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels


  • ·        The books in heaven contain vast information about our lives including our words and deeds..

  • ·        I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels – this is not a reference to being saved but to the reward of a public recognition for special nobility and faithfulness. Jesus will talk about our exploits and obedience before the Father.


Psalm 69:28  Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
Ezekiel 13:9  My hand will be against the prophets who envision futility and who divine lies; they shall not be in the assembly of My people, nor be written in the record of the house of Israel, nor shall they enter into the land of Israel.  Then you shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

Zechariah 3:4-5 …Take away the filthy garments….See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes….

No comments: