Monday, December 5, 2016

Revelation 3:2




“Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God.”


  • ·        Be watchful – cultivate a lifestyle of prayer, fasting and obedience or to sustain a lifestyle of encountering Jesus.

  • ·        This is to make them strong again:

o   1. Say it regularly – speak the vision and values consistently
o   2. Model it consistently – personally embrace the values that you speak
o   3. Enforce it organizationally – replace ministry leaders who refuse to embrace the values

Judges 16:28  Then Samson called to the LORD, saying, ‘O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray!  Strengthen me, I pray, just this once, O God, …..

Psalm 27:14  Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your hear.  Wait, I say, on the LORD!

No comments: