Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Revelation 3:3




“Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent.  Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.


  • ·        Remember how Jesus touched them and the dedication years ago in the great Asian revival

  • ·        Repent – embrace a bigger life vision that seeking God to gain more comfort and honor in this life. Establish your life vision in the laying hold of the eternal promises given to the overcomers.


Psalm 42:4  When I remember these things,  I pour out my soul within me.  For I used to go with the multitude; I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept a pilgrim feast.

Habakkuk, 2:1  I will stand my watch and set myself on the rampart, and watch to see what He will say to me, and what I will answer when I am corrected.

No comments: