Saturday, December 24, 2016

Revelation 3:20




“Behold, I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.


  • ·         Jesus continually beckons us to draw near to His heart as He patiently waits for us. Jesus can open all doors (Rev. 3:7-8) except the door of our heart.

  • ·         To feast speaks of intimacy or deep fellowship as the Spirit tenderizes our heart to feel more of His love by increasing our revelation of Jesus and zeal for righteousness.


Songs 5:2  I sleep, but my heart is awake; it is the voice of my beloved!  He knocks…..

Deuteronomy 4:36  Out of heaven He let you hear His voice, that He might instruct you; on earth He showed you His great fire, and you heard His words out of the midst of the fire.

No comments: