Friday, November 14, 2014

Revelation 1:18



“I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore.  Amen.  And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

·        He then states His sufferings and His resurrection and life – He has conquered death and a partaker of an endless life (MH)

·        Keys of Hades and of Death – in His office and authority He has sovereign dominion in and over the invisible world (MH)

Psalm 68:20  Our God is the God of salvation; And to God the Lord belong escapes from death.

Hosea 13:14  I will ransom them from the power of the grave, I will redeem them from death.  O Death, I will be your plagues!  O Grave, I will be your destruction!  Pity is hidden from My eyes

Malachi 2:7  For the lips of a priest should keep knowledge, and people should seek the law from his mouth; for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.

No comments: