Sunday, June 28, 2015

Revelation 16:14



For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out of the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

·        Satan will rally the nations armies and resources in his deep arrogance of defeating Jesus at Armageddon in attempting to establish his throne in Jerusalem forever

·        The kings of the earth will gather to make war against Jesus to satisfy their “lust” for more money, power, land, etc.

1 Kings 22:21-23 …..Therefore look!  The LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours, and the LORD has declared disaster against  us.

Zephaniah 3:8  Therefore wait for Me, says the LORD, until the day I rise up for plunger; My determination is to gather the nations to My assembly of kingdoms, to pour on them My indignation, all My fierce anger; all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of My jealousy.

No comments: