Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Revelation 16:1



Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth.”

·        The seven bowls of wrath are the third and final numbered judgment series (7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 bowls).

·        The 7 bowls are the fullness of God’s wrath (Rev. 14:10; 15:1) sent to destroy all the evil infrastructures of the Antichrist’s empire, as a “rod of iron” shatters clay pottery to pieces. No infrastructure of society (transportation, water, education, financial, etc.) is exempt from the “rod of justice”, as Jesus takes His promised inheritance of the nations (Ps. 2:7-9).
 

Psalm 79:6  Pour out Your wrath on the nations that do not know You, and on the kingdoms that do not call on Your name.

Ezekiel 22:31 Therefore I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; and I have recompensed their deeds on their own heads,” says the LORD GOD.

No comments: