Monday, March 27, 2017

Revelation 10:11




And he said to me, “You must prophesy again about many people, nations, tongues, and kings.”


  • ·        This book of prophecy was not given him merely to gratify his own curiosity, but to be communicated by him to the world (MH)

  • ·        Whatever the content of the scroll, it is connected to John’s command to prophesy to all men. This is not a message just focused to the church. (DG)

  • ·        John’s prophecy speaks of the fate of the entire world, not just one nation, empire or emperor, such as the Roman Empire.  (DG)

Jeremiah 1:9, 10  Then the LORD put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the LORD said to me:  “Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.  See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out and to pull down, to destroy and to throw down, to build and to plant.”

Ezekiel 11:4  Therefore prophesy against them, prophesy, O son of man!

No comments: