Sunday, October 18, 2015

Revelation 22:13




I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”


  • ·        As an added incentive for us to do and be what is right, being ready for Jesus' return, He reminds us just who He is. If we really know and understood who Jesus is, we will not have any trouble being ready for His return.  (DG)

  • ·        The term Alpha and Omega is "Applied to God in 1:8; 21:6; and here alone to Christ, crowning proof in this book of Christ's deity." (Robertson)

  • ·        The title the First and the Last is also irrefutable proof that Jesus is Yahweh, the LORD: I, the LORD, am the first; and with the last I am He.'" (Isaiah 41:4)

Isaiah 41:4  Who has performed and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? ‘I, the LORD, am the first; and with the last I am He.’”

Isaiah 48:12  Listen to Me, O Jacob, and Israel, My called:  I am He, I am the First, I am also the Last.

No comments: