Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Revelation 19:10




And I fell at his feet to worship him.  But he said to me, “See that you do not do that!  I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus.  Worship God!  For the Testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”


  • ·        There are important differences between humans and angels, but both are servants of the same Lord.  (DG)

  • ·        The true spirit of prophecy always shows itself in bearing witness to Jesus. “Any teaching of prophecy that takes our minds and hearts away from Him is not being properly communicated.” (Hocking)

Psalm 5:7 But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy; in fear of You I will worship toward Your holy temple.

Psalm 19:7  The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

No comments: