Friday, April 10, 2015

Revelation 11:10



And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

·        Their death was a matter of mirth and joy to the antichristian world. (MH)

·        The Antichristianity of the last days shall probably be under the name of philosophical enlightenment and civilization, but really man's deification of himself. Fanaticism shall lead Antichrist's followers to exult in having at last seemingly silenced in death their Christian rebukers.  (JFB)

Esther 9:22 …..from sorrow to joy for them, and from mourning to a holiday; that they should make them days of feasting and joy, of sending presents to one another and gifts to the poor.

Psalm 38:16  For I said, “Hear me, lest they rejoice over me, lest, when my foot slips, they exalt themselves against me.”

No comments: